We love this cashew milk. It's creamy, nutty, delicious...heaven in a glass!
1 cup Organic Raw Cashews
4 cups Water (plus more you will discard)
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1 teaspoon Organic Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Organic Vanilla
Sweetener of your choice (Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia to taste)
- Soak 1 cup cashews in water overnight. You will strain the water off, so just make sure all cashews are covered.
- Strain soaked cashews and add to blender with 1 cup water. Blend until smooth approximately 5 minutes.
- Add remaining 3 cups of water and any additional ingredients - blend.
- Store cashew milk in glass jar and refrigerate.
- Shake before each use and enjoy!
Try to use it as a base for your favorite smoothie! Or recommend another use for this delicious concoction in the comments.